When you do email marketing right, you get a sales-acquiring tool that will get you the revenue you want.
Find out how a fashion company got:
- $80,000 of revenue from just ONE EMAIL;
- 615 orders within just 24 HOURS; and
- An average order value (AOV) of $100.
Sales events are opportunities for businesses to double their revenues in one go. The problem is that not many eCommerce owners know what to do to maximize the sales that they could potentially get.
This fashion company:
- Had no email campaign strategies;
- Was missing sales opportunities, with no idea what to do for the Black Friday weekend; and
- Had many uncommitted customers.
These problems were a result of their emails having poor copy and unappealing designs.
Worse still, their emails were untargeted. Some of their emails meant for customers were being sent to non-customers.
Hence, many consumers were finding their offers irrelevant. And as Black Friday was nearing, the company became desperate to find a solution.
So they came to the Kas Andz Marketing Group (KAMG) for help with their email campaigns.
So we went to work and implemented:
- Email simplification,
- Copy upgrades,
- Segmented email lists, and
- Automation and management of the entire campaign.
We provided everything – research work, copy, automation, and all technical requirements.
Our email campaign provided a 5.8% click-through rate that led a massive number of Black Friday customers to have them earn more than the business company could have ever imagined.